søndag 4. september 2011

the fur essentials; everyday autumn styling

 casual; furvest and long boots
 parisian chic/ ladylike
 leo and ripped jeans
 casual/rock with dark jeans and a boys' shirt
 at starbucks in Paris; fur vest, skinny jeans, long boots and huge earrings
red lips, white shirt, fur scarf, a few golden details and dark jeans
the fur jacket is absolutely wearable on an ordinary day, it only depends on the styling. I love it with plain jeans. And over the little black dress for a winterparty, yes indeed.

As the autumn comes along is feels good wrapping into some fur (faux for me) even if the rest of the outfit is casual and for the everyday use...

photocredit: the first four ones are from weheartit, the last three are mine.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I do agree!

    I'm actully selling some of my fur-items on finn.no these days:)
    http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/annonse?finnkode=30480353

    Have a nice Sunday!

    SvarSlett