onsdag 24. august 2011

favorite hair rescue products!

 Multi-Usage dry oil from Nuxe (also to be used on skin) and Moroccan Oil
Hair treatment (to be washed out); Joico k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor

As I highlight my hair and then remove the proteins, it may get dry and I'll end up with split ends. The Nuxe oil I've been using since I lived in Paris, and the Morrocan oil I discovered recently. They are both perfect to have in your hair when it's still wet, and not wash it out, and you'll get so soft and shiny hair! Don't overdo it though, and don't put too much in the roots, then it will look like its dirty. So, oil treatment for hair, yes please! The last picture is the award winning joico hairtreatment, which I've only used twice, and I can already feel the difference. How I LOVE finding new products that actually works!! As the Nuxe oil lasts like forever, and I bought two of them in Paris, I don't know where to buy them in Norway, but the two other products you'll find at a hairdresser.

1 kommentar:

  1. wanna bet they are good! thanks girl for such nice words, i really appreciate it! Looking forward to visiting you next time! stay cool :)

    SvarSlett