mandag 18. april 2011

Today I'm in my bikerjacket and a white t-shirt




    Photos: me, weheartit
Combine the classic, black bikerjacket and a simple white t-shirt with either skinny jeans, shorts or some black, loose pants.. With such an simple outfit one can add focus on either a nice bag (I like brown leather with the black), sunglasses, a statement necklace or some colourful nails. And of course: Beach-hair! Springtime!
PS: For beachhair in a hurry: add some foam in your dry hair, have it all together in a knot on the top of your head (like me in the first picture). Blowdry it, or wait for an hour or so. Then you let your hair loose, comb through it with your fingers and spray it with lots of hairspray, as you backcomb both the ends and the crown of your head. Voila!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful and perfect for the beach! Thank you for the tip by the way! And your outfit very classic, chic and effortlessly cool! I love your tattoos by the way! What does they say? xoxoxoxo

    SvarSlett
  2. great photos! love how you mixed them iin with the blog the killing moon! she is amazing. please check out my blog

    2youngforfashion.blogspot.comxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Fashion cappuccino: it's not me in the last photo, I found it on weheartit.com, but I figured it would fit in this post as I thought it was such an inspiration with the bikerjacket and the beach-hair;) I agree though, the tattoos are niice!

    SvarSlett
  4. det tipset skal jeg sjekke ut! har aldri klart beachhår ordentlig....

    SvarSlett