lørdag 3. oktober 2009

Balmain SS10 favorites







(style.com)
It's awful being in Paris these days, not having the slightest chance of getting in to any of the shows! So me and style.com are good friends! Here's my favourite styles from Balmain and Christophe Decarnins latest collection.. Love the boots, uniform-inspired jackets and ripped effects.
So far I think it's Balmain, Isabel Marant and Dior whom have had the nicest collections. Yet Balenciaga is not quite my style in the first place, I was a bit disappointed over Nicolas Ghesquiere's urban feeling.
Looking forward too see more from Paris Fashion Week! I'll post my favorite Marant and Dior runway-styles later on, as I get them organized in my inspiration-folder;)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Elsker kolleksjonen til Balmain!

    SvarSlett
  2. love balmain. and style.com is always a savior hah
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Elsker kolleksjonen - gøy å se at de spiller videre på skulderputer og uniformsjakkene!

    SV: Ja, det er fordelen ved å ha egen leilighet:) Håper du får en fin dag tross stanken!

    Så utrolig spennende at du studerer mote i paris - kan ikke du fortelle litt mer om det? Det er jo enhver jentes drøm!

    SvarSlett
  4. hahaha me and style.com are good friends also. Being on the other side of the world, the distance hurts. But style.com helps me get through the tough times when I wish I was knee deep in models and front row and centre at Balmain :(

    SvarSlett