lørdag 12. september 2009

VOGUE FASHION CELEBRATION NIGHT 10 SEPT 2009 PARIS


Champagne at Chanel's! I'm wearing vagabond pumps, my new tanktop, my favourite clutch inheritad from my grandmother, and a plain, black blazer from Cubus.
The lovely Emma with our ticket to heaven



I want these darlings!
Thanks to buying the september issue of Vogue Paris, I got an invite to their 10 years anniversary celebration in the exclusive shoppingstreet of Chanel, Dior and Chloe thursday night. It was really fun, watching all those "important" people. I was actually interviewed by the Vogue crew for Chanel, and it was quite embarrassing when they asked if I was wearing any Chanel tonight! I tried to explain how it worked for a young student, mixing some expensive accerssories with cheaper clothing from Zara and H&M. And they smiled with me, haha!
Today I've been a little vintage-shopping, and I found a niice Moschino top for 3 euro! I'll post some pics another day. Tonight me and Emma are going to the cinema, and then to this fantastic pizza-place. No partying!

9 kommentarer:

  1. omg thats so freaking amazing, thanks for posting these pics :)
    i love your outfit, its the best!

    SvarSlett
  2. thx for your comment!!!
    I really like your blog!!!
    I follow you!!!

    X

    SvarSlett
  3. thats amazing..and your outfit looks so cute. looks like a fun party.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  4. sv; takk! Bildene ble faktisk slik når jeg tok bildet, men jeg la på et layer i tillegg (pin light, om du har peiling på photoshop).

    SvarSlett
  5. gosh how amazing is this?champagne at chanel?

    Call me jealous :D

    SvarSlett
  6. Hahaha! Men sånn er det.
    Sykt heldig du er som var der. Jeg kunne dødd for en Chanel-veske, vurderer å spare opp og kjøpe en til våren :)

    SvarSlett
  7. ser ut som du koser deg der nede :))) forsett å blogge er så gøy

    SvarSlett