fredag 18. september 2009

Normandie



Back from my trip to Normandie with the school..Such a stunning place, but way too cold and windy for me..


Look what I found on a market down in our street the other day! Isn't it beautiful? I think I'll put some room-spray on it, it still works.. Old and original!

Back in Paris the weather is a little lighter, especially today. Love wearing some casual clothes, which is not easy the days when the cold breeze is killing me. Sunny days are days of joy!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Flotte antrekk. Du har laange bein :O

    Herlige å være i Frankrike da. Er du på skoletur, eller går du på skole der?

    SvarSlett
  2. the scenery is so beautiful!
    i adore your boots :)

    SvarSlett
  3. the beach looks beautiful. I so wish i was in paris right now...

    http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Karoline Natalia: Tusen takk! Jeg er her for å gå et semester på skole. Tar moteledelse og er hjemme igjen til jul:)

    SvarSlett
  5. What gorgeous photos! You look lovely, darling!


    xoxox,
    CC

    SvarSlett
  6. Normandie, is pretty cool, j'aime!

    http://avenuemode.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  7. wow .. you look AWESOME !!

    xoxo.
    bloo.

    SvarSlett