torsdag 3. september 2009

Cloudy

Today's outfit.. It's getting colder here.
I love this jacket, and I feel so lucky that I got the chance to have it. People were crazy after it at H&M yesterday. Looking forward wearing it with my long jumpsuit!
Tee from Zara

Top from H&M, sunglasses from a streetmarked


Some addings to my parisian wardrobe! Being a poor student in this city is NOT easy. After a long day at school I'm now sitting alone at Mcdonalds, using their internet and getting fat;) There's something wrong with my computer, so I can't get online with it at school. Big problem actually, I can't afford this in the long run.

6 kommentarer:

  1. ÅÅå så fin du er:) bra at du koser deg!! luuvs :*

    SvarSlett
  2. the tee from zara is stunning!

    SvarSlett
  3. Jeg elsker paljetter! Fin jakke ;)

    SvarSlett
  4. Så utrolig fine ting!! Give me! Kunne drept for å bo i Paris, ååh!

    SvarSlett
  5. these will be some fun pieces to mix around with different outfits,

    lovely style!

    jess s//

    SvarSlett